Wednesday, March 28, 2012

MY Alternative Ending ♡

Picked up right after the play/Act III was over.
(A minute goes by and Nora storms through the door.)

Nora: Matter of fact! I'm taking the children and we're leaving you!
Torvald: What! (with a high pitch voice.) That's absurd Nora! Why, why , why?
Nora: Because, why in the world would I let my precious children stay here and rotten their lives with you! How foolish of me! (putting her right hand against her chest.)
Torvald: I forbid you to do so! I would never, ever let you get away with this! This is a crime!
Nora: I'm not taking a no from you! After everything I've done for you and all you do is criticize me with dumb picky things in return! I'm not one of our little children Torvald. I don't care what you say, I'm taking the kids! (making a fist and pounding it on the coffee table.) And that's final! Did you hear that!
Torvald: (making a grin.) Ha ha, Do you think you scare me? I don't think so Nora. You're little penguin looking self. Ha, never thought I'd call you that and I believe .. (Nora interrupts.)
(Nora walking up to Torvald and placing her hand on his chest.)
Nora: Um, Excuse me torvald? What was that, that you called me? A penguin? Oh Golly, isn't this night going to turn out just lovely my old man. (Torvald makes a shocking face and trying to interrupt.) Oh, I'm not finish. Haha, well I'm done putting through with your troubles! Deep inside, you're a miserable man! This is why, I wasn't happy with you. (Toravld interrupts.)
Torvald: Families are suppose to be happy .. Maybe we weren't a family then. Ha ha, what have I gotten into myself, Of course we were happy!
Nora: You must be out of your mind! you were right the first time. We weren't a family! Families are suppose to be happy together. On the other hand, We were't that. It was all an act. Either way, I'm taking the children!
Torvald: No you're not! (with a stern voice) Why are you so damn hard headed! Someone shall knock some senses into you!
Nora: Oh No, Torvald. If anyone should be knocked into some sense it should be you , you scatterbrain!
(with a loud a gasp, Toravald raises his hand reaching for Nora's face.)
(Someone swings open the door)

Dr Rank: STOP! (Torvald stops his hand.) WHAT IN THE WORLD IS GOING ON HERE TORVALD! Are you out of your mind! Hitting a fine woman like your wife? What?! Can't be!
Nora: Oh, Dr Rank thank god you came to save me. (running up to him.)
Torvald: Dr. Rank, Please stay out of this. This is between me and my wife.
Nora: Your wife? Why, is that me? I don't think I'm no longer your wife Torvald.
(Sign of relief from Dr Rank.)
Torvald: Excuse me, but I do believe so that you are my wife still. What do you think this is Nora my dear?
Dr Rank: I believe she mean, you guys are not husband and wife any longer! Do you need to get your ears cleaned out Torvald? I can make arrangements for that to happen.
(Torvald as furious as can be.)
Torvald: Why are you in this Rank? What are you trying to say.. ?
(Rank licking his lips and clearing his voice.)
Dr Rank: What I'm trying to say is, I love Nora. Yes, yes before you interrupt me. I have developed alot of feelings for her, if you must ask. You treat her like dirt! No woman should be treated like that.
Torvald: And you think you can do better Dr Rank? ha ha, very funny of you.
Nora: Know what torvald? End of discussion! (before Torvald said anything, she calls the maid over.)
Nora: Oh Maria! (with a sweet voice.)
Maid: Yes, mad'am.
Nora: Pack up the children' things in a suitcase, we're leaving this house for good.
Maid: Can I ask you something Ma'am.. ?
Nora: Oh, Ofcourse! (with a smile.)
Maid: May I come with you? (with a shy look)
Nora: ha ha, see Torvald no one wants to stay here and rot while living with you! Why of course Maria darling.
Maid: Oh, thank you. Thank you Mad'am! I'll get our stuff ready!
Nora: Make it quick Maria, please.
Torvald: Alright, Fine! take everything. I will get you watch Nora. You will be sorry. Mark my words Nora!
Nora: Oh, Torvald. Oh, Torvald. Please don't flatter yourself with your own words.
(silence.)
Maid: We're ready ma'am.
Children: Mommy where are we going?
Nora: Somewhere amazing and somewhere fun my little lovelies.
(children whispering "finally!")
Dr Rank: So I'm guessing you'll be staying with me?
Nora: I'm sorry Dr Rank, But you're about to pass away and I can't let my children witness such horrific substance like your death.
Dr Rank: I understand Nora. I really do. Please don't hesitate to ever stop by before I do pass away though. You guys are all welcome to my house. (he turns to Torvald) Why, except you of course Torvald ..
Nora: I'm really sorry though and I'll definitely keep in touch. (kisses him on the cheek saying goodbye.)
Torvald: Goodbye Nora. (kisses her on the forehead and kisses his children their last goodbye)
Nora: Goodbye Torvald. Children, say goodbye to your father.
Children: Goodbye Father. (giving him their last hug.) Love you!
Torvald: (trying to hold in the tears to keep his man guard up.) I love you too children! (a tear falls down his cheek.)Maria: Good Bye, Sir.
Torvald: Goodbye, Maria. Thankyou for all your work.
(Maria nods her head.)
Nora: Alright, That'll do. Come one children, come on Maria.
(everyone grabs their belongings and leave out the door one by one leaving Torvald to himself.)
Torvald: I can't believe my family just left. What have I done? ..
(curtains shut and lights dim.)

(The End.)

1 comment:

  1. im shocked that nora didn't end up with dr.rank or torvald. lol It was good and i enjoyed reading it

    ReplyDelete