Sunday, March 25, 2012

Act 2♥

FINALLY, I'm starting to like this play. Act 2 has been very suspenseful! In these Act, Torvald hasn't really been that rude to Nora BUT, in one part his was VERY RUDE. In one part, He goes " Being nice?" with an attitude. Nora on the other hand, sometimes deserves to be called the pet names Torvald calls him. She's so blind when it comes to him! She doesn't get how he humiliates her. She defiantly doesn't deserve, what he calls so ; so why does she take it all for him! She needs to stand up on her behalf! Krogstad, just pisses me off! Why is he so cruel! :( He should've just let everything go, & not make such a big thing. In fact, He's a HYPOCRITE, himself. He has forged his signature so why would he go ahead & snitch on Nora for the exact same thing? hmm.. I think Mrs. Linde is a very neutral character.  She doesn't really have a personality .-. . But, I could say is that, she's a very good friend to Nora by helping her with the whole Krogstad situation. NOW, with Dr. Rank, I think that was very awkward! But over all, I think he's a pretty good person. Well, this is what I think about the characters so far.

4 comments:

  1. I agree with you Krogstad is a big hypocrite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. About Toravald I guess since he was the man of the family he was the one who had the main role and power to decide what was good or not, which I understand but at some part of the play he showed he cares for Nora. But even though Torvald didn't allow Nora to do certain things, like what you've said, Nora shouldn't be treated that way because she isn't incompetent. He just doesn't know what she is capable of. :p hehehe but I like your opinion and oh yeah about Mrs. Linde I think she's still suspicious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i commented on Mia's & Ivans Post. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree on the how Nora is blind to what Torvald says.

    ReplyDelete